Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lipstick Swatches

     Today I thought I would do some swatches of my lipsticks. First off lets me say that I hate when people say “this is the perfect nude lip color” because everyone has a different shade of lips.  Personal my lips have more color then most, a light mauve is more my “perfect nude” verse the average, of baby pink! So my lipsticks are mostly mauve. And my favorites right know are the Revlon lip butters.

Colors show a little brighter in picture.
From left to right we have…
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 025 Peach Parfait (has a little bit of glitter & very sheer)
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 001 Pink Truffle (very smooth,no glitter, not sheer & buildable “my perfect nude)
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 085 Sugar Plum (very smooth, no glitter, not sheer & buildable)
Avon Ultra Color Rich in M101 Rumberry (smooth, no glitter,& not sheer)
NYX Lipstick in 529 Thalia (no glitter & not sheer)
NYX Lipstick in 579 Sky Pink (no glitter, not sheer & is a soft pink)
Ulta in 229 Sugar & Spice (no glitter, not sheer & more of a red brown)
NYC in 319 Violet Shine (no glitter, little sheer & a medium pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment