Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sally Hansen Salon Effects in "love letter"



    This is one of my instagram pics, of Sally Hansen Salon Effects in "Love Letter".   I know I've said it before but these things are a pain in the butt to put on!  Filling down each sticker to fit your nail is nearly imposable.  But even with that said these look AWESOME! You just can't get this kind of detail if you hand paint your nails (well at least I can't).   They last about a week, which is usually when I will add a top coat to make them last longer (2wks) and it gives them a new shine.  I was also kind of surprised when I opened the box (these being my first set from Sally Hansen) they have that nail polish smell which all the other brands don't have.  Each box runs about $8.50 and comes with 16 nail polish strips that will do your nails twice.  I will be keeping an eye out to try some more from their newer designs.
    Whats your favorite Salon Effects pattern?  I would love to see pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment