Friday, August 1, 2014

Surfs Up VoxBox from Influenster

Surfs Up VoxBox from Influenster



Jamba Juice Smoothie Kits $2.99 -$3.49

    One coupon for a FREE 8oz All Natural Smoothie Kit & one coupon for $1.00 off any Jamba smoothie kit.
I have not redeemed these yet, they have not found there way into my purse, lol.






Hawaiian Tropic Silk hydration after sun $2.99 (2oz)

    I love this stuff! I burn very easy and this is my go to sunburn soothers.  So it's very nice to have one that I can carry in my pool bag just in case I need it for the ride home.






First Aid Shot Therapy $2.99

    I actually had to read the card to figure out what the heck this was.  It states it's a "liquid pain relief (drinkable) shot for headaches, migraines, sore muscles, back pains and hangover headaches" (lol)  It is the size of the 12 hour energy things but for aches and pains instead of energy.  I have not try this yet I think I'll wait until I have one of my migraines to put it to the test.

SunfulColors Professional Nail Polish $1.99

    I love Sunfulcolors they are always coming out with new colors to try.  But this one is just not me!
    Its just not mint enough for me to love.  But its also not green enough to wear, its just very blah and in-between.  Its got a very gray undertone that reminds me of the old appliances that you would find in your grandma's house.

_@sinfulcolors @sinfulcolors_np you can find this product +Walgreens #sinfulcolors #contest


Covergirl Bombshell Curaceous by LashBlast Mascara $9.49 -$11.99

    I was so excited when I found out that this was in my box.  I thought "finally something from Influenster that I can really relate to my blog", maybe even do a whole review on Yay!






    This mascara has a double ended wand side 1 for voluminous curl with a plastic brush and side 2 for intensify with a fiber brush. Since the wands themselves are the middle section of this contraption it does make it rather hard to work with.  Also the packaging itself is very large, it is the fattest mascara tube that I own.  My first try with it just made me frustrated, I was applying makeup to go out somewhere and really did not have time to put on 3 to 4 coats to get the same results of my normal (Benefits they're Real!) mascara. So I gave up quickly and used my favorite to get the job done.


    With all that being said "Yes" I will be giving it another go and I will post a full review on it asap.



This box total was: $23.45





I received all these products for testing and reviewing purposes from Influenster.




No comments:

Post a Comment