Sunday, May 10, 2015

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara YSLVoxBox from Influenster



          I was SO lucky to be chosen to participate in the Influenster YSLVoxBox.  I was literally jumping up and down with joy about receiving this amazing (and high end) product.  The box and packaging was very typical for YSL very simple, elegant and beautiful.  Opening the box the mascara tube is a beautiful gold with a nice weight.  The formula is volumizing and lengthening without that fake "spider legs" look.  It comes off slightly clumpy in the beginning but with most brand new tubes I see this allot.   High end or low end they both tend to do this.   My normal everyday mascara is "Benefit's They're Real" which I love and the YSL has a lot in common with it.  The only difference with it being that the YSL is defiantly blacker and thicker but the separation and length run about the same.  I cannot say enough good this about this mascara.  I have always drooled over all the Yves Saint Luarent beauty products, so to finally get to use one was life changing.  I highly recommend trying this product at least once in your makeup lifetime.  This mascara has a retail value of $32 and comes in six different shades.

On the right no mascara




I received all products for testing and reviewing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment