Thursday, October 25, 2012

October 2012 Birchbox

My Birchbox what late again!!

This month Birchbox teamed up with Goop and you had the choice of receiving the regular Birchbox or the Goop box.  I did not receive an email about the Goop box option, so I ended up with the regular box. But I have to say this month was a bad month for Birchbox. Everyone that I have seen do a reviews on there boxes have said that they hated there boxes and I myself am a little disappointed too. There was not one full size item and I don't drink tea. So on to the break down.

Harvey Prince, Eau Flirt- $55-$98
Mox Botanicals, Pomegranate & fig lip butter- $16
Ouidad, Climate control heat & humidity gel- $16
theBalm cosmetics, Mary-lou manizer- $24
Lifestyle Extra
Mighty leaf tea, Assorted teas- Box of 15, $9.95

Box Total $15.59

To get your own Birchbox go to: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=lnlgl

No comments:

Post a Comment