Thursday, January 24, 2013

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

NYC Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City 582

    I recieved this in my holiday Voxbox from Influenster. And to be honest I was not expecting much. I've have tried NYC bronzer (that for the price it works very well) and of cause their nail polish that I love! But I've never tried NYC's Lipshines. To my surprise it is a very pretty nude that lasts hours! It has a great chocolate smell as well. I would recommend trying this glosses and will be picking up more. They can be found at Walmart, Target and most pharmacies.



http://newyorkcolor.com/

http://www.influenster.com/review/nyc-new-york-color-liquid-lipshine
SPOTTED : $2.49 at Chain drugstores and mass merchandisers nationwide.
Missing the spark? Get it out there with New York Color's Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencils! Play it soft by painting on precise, crystalline lines or vamp it up with bold jewel-encrusted designs. These incredibly daring liners are loaded with sparkling micro-glitter to bring impact to any eye look!
I received all products complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment