Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Thanks to Colgate-palmolive & Influenster unboxing

Unboxing Palmolive Influenster Voxbox.

    If you follow my blog you will remember I received a Palmolive fresh infusions Voxbox  back in October of 2012. Palmolive was so nice to select me to receive and extra bonus box  as a thank you for my reviews.

    Let me just say "Thank you Palmolive!" for the awesome products. I use the Softsoap moisturizing body wash everyday and I have try lots of different scents and love them all. The one I just received is a new scent called Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion. It is a beautiful scent for spring with a berry/bubble gum smell, I can't wait to use. Also included in the box was Softsoap's Jasmine Pampered Hands which a actually already have in my master bathroom and it is my absolute favorite. I actually find myself going out of my way just to use this soap.  

    The last item in this box is Colgate Optic White toothpaste with whiter teeth in one week.  (Its like they read my shopping list!) I have been looking to try a super whiting toothpaste. I can't wait to try out all these products, again a huge Thanks to Palmolive and Influenster.

    I received all products complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes from Influenster.

SPOTTED : Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion$3.48 at walmart.com
SPOTTED : Softsoap's Jasmine Pampered Hands$2.47 at walmart.com 
SPOTTED : Colgate Optic White toothpaste$3.97 at walmart.com 
Box Total : $9.92

No comments:

Post a Comment