Wednesday, September 4, 2013

August 2013 Birchbox

August 2013 Birchbox
"Finishing School"

Dreams Nail Lacquer 2 in 1 Base and Top Coat $9.50
This is a very cute little bottle but it doesn't seem to be anything special.  I will stick to my OPI topcoat.


Jasmine Seven Fresh Feet Wipes $25.95
I do not get this.  How is this beauty related? And when would anyone need to clean just your feet? ... Moving on...

Juice Beauty Oil-free Moisturizer $28
This sample is a nice size but I have already told Birchbox a couple of time that I can not stand the smell of Juice Beauty products, but yet I keep getting them... oh well.

Stilla Stay all day liquid lipstick $22 in the color "beso"
I was very excited to get this brand, even if its in a very intimidating shade.  I like the quality of the color, its very rich and vibrant.  It also stains and last all day, so I would love this product if it was in a different shade.  Defiantly recommend it for a long lasting lip stain.  (lip gloss is need with this product)

ShowStoppers Designer Fashion Tape $9.99
I will probably never use this and the one time I'll need it I will defiantly forget that I have it! Lol.  Seems to me that they could have added another sample or a few extras of this tape (@ .83¢) or the foot cleaner (@ .66¢) even thought I don't like ether one. This box just seem a little small. 

This month was also my anniversary box so I also received this leather key chain (separability).  I have heard that this is for lipsticks but I tried all of mine and none of them fit.  So if you have found something that fits please let me know.  Because I love it I just don't know what to do with it.

Box total $20.68


Pick up your Birchbox here.

No comments:

Post a Comment