Saturday, July 7, 2012

HUGE Haul


    For my anniversary my loving hubby gave me a gift card to Ulta! Yay! I don't know about you but this is one of my favorite places to spend hours checking out whats new and trying them all out. So the first chance I got I went to Ulta to spend my card and I also went to Target (which is in the same shopping center). So here is my huge beauty haul.






Elf brush shampoo
Biore deep cleansing pore strips
Boots expert sensitive hydrating moisturizer
Boots expets sensitive hydrating eye cream
Queen Helene Grape seed extract peel off Masque
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
Ulta nail polish in freshwater pearl & quit metal-ing (blog post http://topariswlove.blogspot.com/2012/07/quit-metal-ing-by-ulta.html)
Boots expert sensitive gentle refreshing toner dupe for Bioderma
eos lip balm honeysuckle honeydew
NYX lipstick in Thalia 529 (blog post http://topariswlove.blogspot.com/2012/11/lipstick-swatches_13.html)
Garnier skin renew B.B. Cream in Light/Medium
Tarte Pure Maracuja oil (this was free with the Tarte primer set)
Boots expert sensitive cleansing & toning wipes 30 count
Macadamia Natural oil Deep repair Masque
e.l.f. liquid eyeliner in Cooper
Covergirl Natureluxe liquid silk foundation in alabaster 305
e.l.f. blush brush
e.l.f. eyeshadow "c" brush
e.l.f. contour brush
NYX jumbo eye pencil in Yogurt 611 (blog post http://topariswlove.blogspot.com/2012/09/nyx-jumbo-eye-pencils-color-swatch.html)
Box set from Tarte included
  cleanslate poreless 12-hr perfecting primer
  clean slate flawless 12-hr brightening primer
  clean slate 360 creaseless 12-hr smoothing eye primer
NYX 10 Color eyeshadow palette The Runway Collection in Caviar & Bubbles
Rimmel London Trio eye shadow orian 621

Thanks for check out my haul. If you would like more info on any of the items like reviews or prices just let me know. Don't forget to follow so you don't miss out on upcoming post.

No comments:

Post a Comment