Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Perfume Collection

Top left to right, bottom left to right

          Here is my perfume collection. I just love the little bottles.
          Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture, In Bloosm by Reese Witherspoon, Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret, Gorgous by Victoria's Secret (My favorite and no longer available), Outspoken by Fergie from Avon, Angel by Victoria's Secret (Travel Size), Addict to Life by Dior (TS), Narciso Rodriguez for her (TS), Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture (TS), Micheal Kors (TS), Yellow Diamond by Versace (TS), Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture
         The mirrors that I use for a perfume tray I found at the dollar store.  It's great because when need more space you just add another square.  I would love to see your collections put a link bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment