Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Influenster Summer 2012

Summer Beauty Voxbox 2012 

Today I received my first Influenster box! I'm so excited to try out these products!

received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster


Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 Sample, Full-size $8.99
Tampax and Always Radiant Collection, Prices vary per box
Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread, $3.29 per box
Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color, Full-Size $9.99
Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme, $5.99 Full-size
*Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy, $4.99 Full-size

The last one I did not receive in my box so I will contact them and see what they will do. I'll keep you updated. If you would like to see a review please like or comment bellow. Thanks!

Complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

*Update- the Influenster team said that the "Clear Scalp & Hair" was only give to a few people and not included in every box.

No comments:

Post a Comment