Sunday, August 18, 2013

NEW Kellogg's Special K Nourish Hot Cereal and Bars

Kellogg's Special K Nourish


Kellogg's Special K Nourish oatmeal cups and bars
Box Total $23.09

I am not a fan of oatmeal but my husband loves it.  And he was more then happy to try out these new nourish hot cereals from Kellogg.  I was amazed when he said he loved them, he is usually a very picky eater so for him to say that it is defiantly saying allot.  He also said that the topping where a great change for him morning oatmeal, to ether mix into the hot cereal or eat separate.  I will be purchasing these for him in the future and at only 190 calories these are a nice healthy treat.

"With Special K Nourish you can mix things up with a new kind of hot cereal – a unique multi-grain blend of quinoa, oats, barley and wheat. Each delicious flavor is a good source of protein, fiber, and vitamins A, C and E, so you can nourish yourself with a warm, nutritious start to your day."

Oatmeal with toppings available in the flavors
  • Cranberry Almond
  • Maple Brown Sugar Crunch
  • Cinnamon Raisin Pecan





Nourish bars available in the flavors Cranberry Almond, Lemon Twist and Dark Chocolate Nut Delight 

I have yet to try these bar but I am personally excited to try them out. I love cranberries and if there is a new diet bars, you can always count me in.  I have tried them all and can not wait to try these.  I kind of wish I had gotten to try the dark chocolate hut delight but I am more then willing to pick up a full box to try out.
Both of these items can be found at Kroger.

A special thanks to Kellogg's And BzzAgent to these promo items.


I received all products for testing and reviewing purposes from BzzAgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment