Wednesday, August 21, 2013

NEW Lysol Power & Free Cleaners

Lysol Power & Free

Multi-Purpose spray cleaner and Toilet & Bathroom wipes
Box Total $6.21


      Lysol power and free uses hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles to clean tough stains and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.  It requires no gloves or mask and actually smells good.  I don't feel bad letting my son stay in the kitchen while I clean.  This is my new favorite cleaner it brakes up the tough stuff so easy there is no point ever buying anything else.  Double recommended! A++ product!

     This new series of cleaners can be found at Walmart from $2.50 to $5.00 and comes in multi-purpose and bathroom spray cleaners, mulit- purpose and toilet & bathroom wipes and toilet bowl cleaner.




I received all products for testing and reviewing purposes from BzzAgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment