Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Beauty Haul


    Last week I picked a few thing from the beauty section of my local store. I really needed a good setting/face powder and I've heard good things about Revlon photoready powder. I got mine in the color 010 fair. I've tried it for a couple of days now and I'm just not impressed. When I use it, I feel like nothing is going onto my face, nothing ... at all!  But still I'll try it a couple of more times before I give up on it and let you know.
    I also picked up the Hard Candy Glamoflauge that's a dupe for Kat Von D's Lock-it tattoo concealer which is amazing but $25, verses Hard Candy that is just the same for only $6.  And let me tell you Glamoflauge is no joke! It covered so much it actually looked a little funny at first, (so a little goes a long way) but if you just keep blending, its amazing.  It also comes with a concealer pencil that is pretty much the same formula.  The last thing I got was small comb and scissors. Because my eyebrows grow very long and they needed some extra attention.  This was exactly what I needed. If you do your own eyebrow then this is something you really need one hand.
    Just a side note, sorry it's been about a week sense my last post things have been kind of busy and honestly I'm kind of running out of ideas here. Lol, so if there is anything you'd like to see please let me know.

1 comment: