Sunday, March 31, 2013

Ulta & Sephora HUAL

This is from about 2 weeks worth of shopping, mostly sales from Ulta and Sephora So here we go...

      First lets start with Sephora sense it's smaller. I got Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment (the clear version). I fell in love with this from the Sephora birthday gift and had to pick up a full size for $22.50.  Also got Buxom Big & Healthy lip polish in the color "Clair" this is such a pretty color, with a sparkle and the pigment is unreal. The lip plumping make your lips tingle, very cool! Its a little sticky but I don't mind it. It was full price for $19.00. *Swatch of color found at end of blog.
Up until a few weeks ago Ulta online did not have OPI  available for purchase.  This was very frustrating for me because I love the mini bottles that come out along with the new series. But my Ulta tends to sell out of these very fast.  So when I received an email from Ulta stating they are now selling OPI online I jumped on the chance to get this mini set first!
     I got  the "Oz the Great and Powerful" Mini set that included the colors "I Theodora You", "Don't Burst My Bubble", Glints of Glinda" and "What Wizardry is This?" I also got OPI nail strengthener.
     I almost don't want to tell anyone about my great Boscia finds because I don't want anyone in my area to go purchase these items before I can get back to get more.  But still I must, the deals are just to good to keep to myself.  Ulta told me that they will not longer be selling Boscia in there stores "they can't compete with Sephora's sales" (?) So need less to say it's on sale, 50% off. I just about got everything, I was so excited that the sales girl I was talking to was defiantly looking at me funny. If you haven't tried Boscia it's defiantly worth the money! My Ulta still had some of the sample size kits for sale, if your a first time buyer this is the way to go.  Bonus when you buy anything Boscia you get the Boscia blotting papers free.

I have never seen Boscia at this kind of price!  I got the Purifying Cleansing Gel that leave a very fresh clean feeling without being greasy or drying.  Also pick up the Oil free nightly hydration cream this is in my everyday night routine. I love this stuff. 

And last of the Boscia is the willow bark to-go breakout treatment. I've never tried this but I trust the Boscia brand to be amazing.   Just in case you where wondering the applicator looks like this.
The last part of this Haul is about the "21 days of Beauty" from Ulta.  Its 21 days of there best selling items on sale for crazy prices.  The first one I got was Butter London regular price is $15 a bottle on sale for $9. I picked up the colors Queen Vic and Aston.  The next one was Urban Decay eye shadow primer potion in Greed regular price is $20 on sale for $10.  The color is a shimmer gold *Color swatch at end.  The last sale, so far (I still have one more to buy this Friday) is Laura Geller Spackle tinted under make up primer in the color Champagne. A very sheer pearlescent color. I have not used this yet, but I can't wait to try it!
     Color swatches from Haul top color is the Buxom Lip Polish in Clair (is a little light in this shot), far left is Smashbox under eye primer (forgot to include this, I got this as a sample when I got the Laura Geller primer), middle swatch is the Laura Geller spackle tinted primer in champagne and last is the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed (FYI after wiping all these off my hand the Primer Potion one was the only one that would not budge! Had to use make up remover.)

If you have any new favorites let me know I would love to here about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment