Friday, March 1, 2013

Suzi's Hungary AGAIN! Euro Centrale collection by OPI nail polish

Suzi's Hungary AGAIN! from the NEW Euro Centrale Mini collection by OPI

     This goes on almost opaque in three coats. But I had are harder time painting my nails with these mini polishes because the brush was a little smaller and it took more passes to cover my nail completely.  But in any case this is a very beautiful color a pinky coral, its one of those that you have a hard time saying "its pink no its coral no its pink... uhh" But what ever it is, it is very pretty!  From the same collection Can't Find my czechbook, Suzi's Hungary AGAIN!, You're such a budapest and OY-another polish joke! (Swatches of other colors to come, so check back soon.) Original Haul.

(from left to right) Can't find my czechbook, Suzi's hungary AGAIN!, You're such a budapest and OY-another polish joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment