Sunday, March 3, 2013

NUDE 'tude by The Balm

This week I picked up the NUDE 'tude eye shadow palette from The Balm.
     If you read my blog you know that I'm signed up for Birchbox. Birchbox is a monthly subscription service that sends you four to six deluxe size sample and sometimes even full size make up to try for just $10 a month. It allows you to try different make up brand that you wouldn't normal be able to and my favorite part, you get to try high end brands also.  So every month they will also ask to do a small review on their website about each product you received in you Birchbox for that month.  For ever review you do you get 10 points in the Birchbox shop that is equal to $1. So when I racked up 36 reviews that equals 3600 points and that equaled (wait for it...) $36! OMG I was so happy I could scream. Okay not really but still, I was very happy. 
     This was pretty much a free item just for review sample products. (If you want to see what my past Birchbox look like check here)  I will do swatches of these colors just as soon as I have a sunny day for pictures.  But I can tell you so far that this palette its amazing!  It has seven mate shades and five shimmer shades that are very pretty and unique.  (also note that this has a true mate black)  The colors are all very cream and pigmented.  The palette it self  includes a large mirror and a magnetic closer.  You can find it online here.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a lovely palette. I have Balm Jovi and Meet Matt(e) Nude palettes and they are great! I didn't know that Birchbox had a program like that!

    simplecharmbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete