Friday, May 31, 2013

Nominated for the Liebster Award

I have been nominated by beautiful you  for the Liebster award.  This award is a word of mouth award which aims to get people with under 200 followers some recognition.  You should defiantly go check out her blog!  Thank you so much for this nomination, I am so excited!  I seriously thought that I have just been talking to myself this whole time, lol.

The rules:
Answer the questions set for you
Post 11 facts about yourself
Choose 11 new bloggers to tag
Add 11 new questions
Let the bloggers know they've been nominated!

Questions asked by Aileen
1. If you could only shop in one store for the rest of your life, what store would you choose?
    Target, they have everything.
2. What is the thing you like most about yourself?
    My eyes
3. Who do you most look up to?
    I don't think I really look up to anyone, but I defiantly have some inspirational people in the beauty community... IE  MakeupbyTiffanyD
4. Name one thing in your room that means a lot to you.
    I actually have a life raft (ring) with mine and my husbands name and wedding date written on it from the day we got married. (We got married on a boat)
5. What is your favorite perfume / fragrance?
    Juicy Couture (the original sent)
6. What is your favorite song and why?
    This is a new one I found when watching Allthatglitters21 YouTube video. "Little Talks" by Julia Sheer and Jon D (please support them by buying it on Itunes)
7. What made you start blogging? 
    I'm obsessed with anything beauty and I felt the need to tell people about all the amazing products I have found and the epic fails.
8. One place that you most want to visit?
    PARIS, of course!
9. How did you first meet your best friend?
    In high school
10. Have you had any embarrassing make-up mishaps?
    In high school I always had a foundation line, lol.
11. What is one thing you have done in your life that you are most proud of?
    My son, he is 5 years old and amazingly smart and kind.

11 Facts about me:
1. I live in Texas
2. I'm an only child
3. I'm married, for 6 years now
4. I've known my husband for almost 9 years
5. I have a 5 year old boy
6. I have a 1 year old Mastiff (dog) 
7. My Mastiff weights about 115 pounds!
8. I'm obsessed with anything beauty related
9. + Youtube and Pinterest
10. I love Paris and hope to go one day.
11. I have a horrible memory!!

My questions for the people I've nominated:
1. What is your greatest achievement?
2. Who is inspirational to you?
3. Why do you blog?
4. What is you favorite memory?
5. What is your must have beauty item?
6. What is your favorite clothing brand?
7. What is your favorite book?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. What is your worst habit?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. What is your favorite picture? (add pic. or link)

Blogs that I have nominated:

No comments:

Post a Comment