Thursday, February 21, 2013

More free stuff from Influenster

I don't know why I got this one but still I'm happy! 

    If you remember back in October of last year I received a Palmolive Voxbox from Influenster (linked here) and then in January of this year I received what I call the Bonus box from Influenster and Palmolive (linked here). It is given to a select few that put in the extra work and get top ratings for there completed surveys, social media promotes and blogs reviews on the Voxbox they where sent. Well I have received another Bonus box from Influenster and Palmolive.  I'm not sure if it's for the original Palmolive Voxbox reviews or if it for the Bonus box reviews that I did (which you are not required to do). But regardless I'm thankful for the gifts! I received a Palmolive brand kitchen towel and a very nice heavy duty oven mitt.

So thanks again to Influenster and Palmolive you guys are AMAZING!


I received all products complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment