Thursday, June 13, 2013

Kiss and imPRESS Nail art


          I received these two items for participating in the brand challenge from the Holiday Voxbox by Influenster.  The Kiss brand nail dress in the color Camisole ($5.97).  There are 28 nail art stickers in black and white zebra print.  This one will be fun to use for an accent nail.  
          I also received the press-on manicure set in the short length from imPRESS in the color Kiss and Tell ($4.97).  Easy to apply peel off, press on firmly and smooth down each side.  With 24 nail cover you can use this set twice.  I'm excited to use these products and will post nail shots as soon as I can.  A special thanks to the Kiss brand and Influenster for the amazing products.





I received all products for testing and reviewing purposes from Influenster.  



No comments:

Post a Comment