Monday, June 3, 2013

Review on Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum Duo




    I have been trying out a new product for about two months from Olay Regenerist.  Its the Advanced anti-aging Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum Duo, one end has eye cream that hydrates to firm eye area, reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles and smooths the look of lids, while the other end has a lash wand and serum that instantly thickens the appearance of lashes and hydrates to nourish lashes base to tip.
    I have seen a little bit of lift in my lids and the cream is very nice.  Its a perfect medium weight cream with no smell and a little goes a long way so don't be put off by the size of the tube of cream.   The directions read, massage a small amount of eye cream under eye, on eyelid, and around the crows' feet until thoroughly absorbed. Use twice daily morning and evening.  I have to admit that I am horrible when it comes to a regular routine, I find myself surrounded my new products and samples so I kind of bounce around trying everything.  (I'm working on that Lol) 
    The lash serum is a clear gel in a mascara like tube and wand. It does have a faint smell but its not unpleasant and you can not even smell it once applied.  There are no directions of the serum but you apply it just as you would a mascara.  By working the wand from the base of your lashes and wiggle all the way throw to the tips.  Apply on both upper and lower lashes both morning and night.  My lashes are already long and full so its hard for me to see a real difference but I would defiantly say they look allot healthier.  
    This product is a great combo idea where you can keep them together in a 2 in 1 system.  I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone that is concerned with sagging eyelids, wrinkles and expectantly brittle and short eyelashes.  I have recently seen this eye duo system available in Walmart, Target, CVS and Ulta for around $22.  Which to me personal is a little high for a drug store product but I think that Olay is really trying to step up the formulas to be comparable to the higher-end products. 
    If you have any questions about this product please feel free to ask, and I will do my best to answer them for you.  Thank for reading XoXo.


 I received this product commentary for testing and reviewing purposes from Vocalpoint.



No comments:

Post a Comment